Digital R.I. 1.270 - 3.094
- Untill now the gemmological refractometer was the only possibility to determine the refractive index (R.I.) of faceted stones between 1.3 and 1.8.
- A brand new instrument has been developed by GemControl - the GemMeter - for digital reading the refractive index (R.I.) up to a value of 3.094.
- Designed and produced for measuring the R.I. of gemstones above 1.8 (the max reading of a standard refractometer).
- Can also be used for reading the refractive index of gemstones between 1.3 and 1.8.
- The GemMeter is the first and only instrument on the market that can measure the exact refractive index for gemstones above 1.8. The "reflectometer" gives only an indication.
- Very good instrument for fast determination of the R.I. of a group of gemstones.
- Digital infrared instrument with 2 x 16-digit LCD display.
- Measures the R.I. and displays all possible gemstones with comparable values (from a database).
- No light source or refractive index liquid is necessary. The refractive index of stones with very small - well polished - facets (down to 2 mm diameter) can be determined.
- This brand new instrument is the best complimentary to a refractometer.
- Compact size of 8 x 15 x 3 cm, 9V battery-powered (no power supply). The ideal device for gem buying trips.
- Now with color input!
excl. shipping cost.
- Order: via e-mail or our website
- Payment: in advance / Bank transfer
- Delivery: after payments received, quick
- Shipping cost: in EU € 20,00 out of EU the arising expenses.
- As defined in UStG. for 'small businesses' no VAT applies.
Available directly from the constructor and inventor.
Appearance and technical specifications may vary.