- Conductor 2001 is suitable for all synthetic diamonds or moissanites, for all colors, sizes, shapes, cuttings (cabochon and faceted), even for mounted jewellery or rough crystals.
- Small and handy device (pocket size: 15 x 4 x 2.5 cm, 55 grams), 9V battery-powered (no power supply).
- Very simple handling: The tip of the probe in contact with a stone gives an optical signal!
- No waiting between two measurements.
- In case of a measuring error (e.g. contact with metal) Conductor 2001 provides an additional acoustical warning to guarantee a correct result.
- An indispensable tool for gemmological laboratories as well as for experts and gemmologists.
- Even one single diagnostic mistake justifies the purchase of the Conductor 2001.
- 2 years guarantee!
Cheaper than one wrong diagnostic!
excl. shipping cost.
- Order: via e-mail or our website
- Payment: in advance / Bank transfer
- Delivery: after payments received, quick
- Shipping cost: in EU € 15,00 out of EU the arising expenses.
- As defined in UStG. for 'small businesses' no VAT applies.
Available directly from the constructor and inventor.
Appearance and technical specifications may vary.